Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Rose


Rose
This is a stunning quilt that is full of soft pinks and beautiful floral prints. The picture does not do it justice so stop in the store to see it in person! :)

This kit contains all of the fabric for the top, including borders and binding. 
The fabric is identical to our model.
The pattern is The Cottage by Lavender Lime and is included with the purchase of the kit. 

Quilt size: 70" x 82"

To order the kit call the store at: (319) 656-3939



The backing is also gorgeous!


1 comment:



  1. I just wanted to say thank you for sharing a great information and useful. it really necessary and timely for me at this time. I've read a lot of blogs and visit but they made me feel boring. Your article made me feel strange and fascinating it attracted me. I wanted to share this information with my friends on the social network facebook.!

    Custom Uniform Patch Drink Coasters

    ReplyDelete